Dentistry is a Team Sport
Stay on top of your game with this immersive and interactive workshop, perfect for your entire team.
Dynamic Team Strategies for an Ever-Changing World is a highly interactive two-day workshop developed to give you and your entire team the game plan to support change and growth.
Learn how to elevate collaboration to new heights through engaging activities and recognition that will celebrate already existing strengths and proactively plan for opportunities to achieve new levels of success.
Gain insight into:
- Unifying with a common purpose and vision without sacrificing individuality.
- Implementing change management strategies to propel the practice towards a shared vision.
- Developing team communication skills that ensure every voice is heard.
- Mastering the art of effective problem-solving to meet daily challenges.
- Creating team alignment and synergy amid a busy schedule.
- Recognizing the forward progress of both individuals and the team.
- Paving a path to empowerment and growth.
Limited seating. Don't miss this opportunity to elevate and shape the future of your practice!
14 CEs are available for completing this workshop.
- April 11 – 12, 2024
- Aug. 2 – 3, 2024
- Oct. 11 – 12, 2024
Spear's beautiful campus, located in the heart of Scottsdale, AZ.
Reserve Your Spot Today
Seats are filling fast! Fill out the form below and a Spear Representative will be in contact for your next steps.
Learn From the Best
Dynamic Team Strategies for an Ever-Changing World Instructors
Amy Morgan, Vice President of Practice Growth Strategies
Amy Morgan was a consultant, trainer, and CEO of Pride Institute – a nationally acclaimed practice management consulting company – for more than 25 years. She and her teams have revitalized thousands of dental practices using management systems proven to help dentists become more secure, efficient, and profitable.
Frank Spear, D.D.S., M.S.D., Co-Founder and Director of Spear Education
Dr. Spear continues to be recognized as one of the premier educators in esthetic and restorative dentistry in the world. Considered the mastermind behind Spear Education's Facially Generated Treatment Planning (FGTP) workshops, Dr. Spear first presented on this concept in 1986 at the American Academy of Esthetic Dentistry meeting in Colorado Springs, CO.